STRIP JONES NOW!

Cruz held up his division for three fucking years with all of his injury bullshit.
Now they’re letting that horrible Jon Jones do the same fucking thing.
STRIP JONES NOW!!!

19 Likes

Voted down

8 Likes

You’ve been here for ages and that is the first time that I’ve ever recalled seeing a post of yours.
Maybe this NPC [ non player character] thing is legit.
They lurk around in the background like shrubs, houses, lamp posts, barking dogs, etc.
Then they get activated by a trigger phrase and are pre-programmed to respond like you just did.
So when the situation dissipates you just fade back into the background until you are reactivated by the next post.
This causes you to respond again like you are programmed to with one of a few core, built in responses such as “voted down”.

2 Likes

And strip Song2 of his voting privileges!!

13 Likes

Voted down gayboy.

12 Likes

Haha, maybe you’re real after all,

3 Likes

I don’t think Jones should be stripped. But he shouldn’t be waiting for this stipe fight bullshit. Just move the division along and have him face aspinall or whoever is champ when he returns.

6 Likes
2 Likes

I don’t know how you miss Song2…. He vomits everywhere in here.

17 Likes

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

13 Likes

Dont I Know You GIF by ALLBLK

2 Likes

Maybe the guy with the belt that is sitting out for extended periods due to injury or whatever should be labelled the “interim champ” until he can return, when he is able to return he get his title fight. It just a change of terminology but maybe it sounds better.

7 Likes

Yeah. The injured champ should be demoted to interim while two contenders fight for undisputed. Then when the interim comes back he gets a chance to get his gold back.

6 Likes

That’s actually the best scenario.
Great job Ridgeback!

4 Likes

Definitely the best suggestion for handling injured champs I’ve heard on here.

4 Likes

Jones vs Aspinall is literally the only HW mma fight that anyone in the world gives a fuck about right now and they are doing something different instead. lol.

“wE mAkE ThE FiGhTs ThE FaNs wAnT tO SeE” - Dana

8 Likes

Aspinal or nothing.

3 Likes

I smell jones a spinal tuf season

1 Like

That would be amazing.

Jon Jones Sport GIF by UFC

4 Likes