Ronda's New Book Tour

From the moment she burst onto the MMA scene, Ronda Rousey was unbeatable. She repeatedly strung together back-to-back flawless victories, racking up a collection of records and forever changing the face of sports as the UFC’s first female champion. A superstar in her sport, she transcended athletics, appearing in blockbuster films and becoming a role model for women everywhere. Then, on November 15, 2015, it all came crashing down.

TICKETING INFORMATION

Photo Line Admission - $31.57 (Photo Line Admission + one pre-signed copy of OUR FIGHT): LIMITED QUANTITY AVAILABLE: A ticket PER PERSON includes:

Thank you Holly Holm.

5 Likes

Tommy Lee Jones I Dont Care GIF

4 Likes

He Hasn’t Fighted in a Looong Time $$$$$$

2 Likes

Interesting. Does anyone on the UG know someone that saw her as a role model?

Article says 10 RICHEST MMA Fighter TODAY

Good for her for living her best life.

I can’t imagine her husband bringing in even close to the $$$ she does – and really there’s nothing wrong with that.
Good for him too.

I’m glad she got her ass kicked – not so much because of her (although she did get cocky) – but because I despise the UFC’s poster boy (girl) and revisionist history “brand” propaganda.

2 Likes

meet GIF

2 Likes

Ronda throwin up the UG sign on TV.

2 Likes

According to Schaub he’s probably fighting for air due to her stench

2 Likes

If there’s a chapter where she talks about the Holly/Nunes fights I’ll gladly read that chapter inside Barnes and noble and put it back on the shelf and leave

“Our fight”.

I don’t get Ronda hate. She was exciting as fuck.

3 Likes

She couldn’t have moved up her fists a bit more? Just one inch ffs

2 Likes

This.

Always had great fights. I do think she is kind of a bitch, but also misrepresented/misunderstood. Like other chicks making smack-talk personal then she seems like the bad guy when she started by just trying to sell the fight.

I loved her for the same reason I rooted against her - a strong champ makes the championship fights meaningful.

I hope she is happy.

Still Wood

1 Like

Oh man,I can remember back when Underground News would report on ANYTHING that Ronda did.

Ronda could be walking her dog,and Underground News was there to report it.

1 Like

1 Like

That has to be fake…