Put Rogan out to pasture already

Put the whole trio out as a matter of fact. Sucking off Charlie Olives and kept going on about Gaethje’s leg kicks all fight while not mentioning a single one of Max’s dozen plus oblique kicks that buckled Justin’s knee on several occasions. “These leg kicks from Justin are going to start paying dividends eventually” lol, we were in the 4th round when DC said that one. And Justin’s flash knockdown and little follow up had Joe crying out “HE’S HURT!!” Gtfo of here you fucking potato pipe smoking crackhead. I fucking can’t with these guys.

16 Likes

Potato pipe?

4 Likes

I think he means bum hole

2 Likes

just stop. those guys aren’t going anywhere and they weren’t as bad as you think

4 Likes

oh my gosh 1000 times

1 Like

9 Likes

DC’s gotta go

6 Likes

WHOOOOAOAAAAHOOOAAA…HOOOOOAA…WHOOA WHOAAA…HES GONNA TAP HES GOT IT…WHOAAAAAAA ITS LOCKED IN OHHHHHH WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA HES HURT HES HURT!!!

7 Likes

I miss Mike Goldberg.

21 Likes

I actually like them DC/Rogan
Dont care who the third is

Plenty of fighters still like talking to Joe after the win for that I think he will be around awhile longer

5 Likes

My favorite call of the night was DC’s technical breakdown of Kayla’s takedowns…

DC: “That’s that Judo man”…

Thanks DC thats why you get the big bucks lol

12 Likes

Dana was on Theo Von’s podcast a few weeks ago. The way he talked about Rogan, theres no chance he’s going anywhere. None.

3 Likes

Nope. In case you didn’t get it the 1000 times he said it “It’s all over” for Goldberg.

1 Like

I actually really like Anik. UFC isn’t the same without Joe. DC can go, especially when a muslim fighter is fighting. He can’t fit enough of their dick in his mouth when they’re on the card.

2 Likes

They suck. But I know lots of fans are idiots who don’t know what’s going on and that’s why you guys think they do a good job.

drunk samson & gert GIF by vrt

3 Likes

This is 100% the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

1 Like

No, they terrible.

1 Like

The commentary was pretty much the only thing about last night that sucked but it was horrendous as per usual.

The worst example was probably the BMF fight. As someone mentioned they were going on and on about Gaethje’s leg kicks very late in the fight saying it would start to effect Holloway who to that point had never slowed down even remotely. At one point Rogan even said something like “Yeah I think that broken nose is probably effecting Gaethje.” That’s what dude gets paid millions to bring to the table, the most obvious stupid shit.

The commentary for the Oliveria fight was terrible too. They were going on and on about Olivera’s amazing guard in the 2nd round while he was eating elbows and getting busted open.

Maybe if fans complain enough DC will take his ball and go home like he did after he was trashed for his terrible commentary at the NCAAs.

2 Likes

This. Joe chatting with the winner is an institution at this point.

1 Like

Yup. First fight I watched of the event and I was pissed before even getting out of the first round. They can’t fucking help themselves.

1 Like