Rumor: Dana White benching Conor McGregor until ESPN accepts 7 yrs 3.5 billion

The UFC is using him as leverage in negotiations.

I’d put money on the UFC announcing a new TV deal just before or just after announcing Conor’s return.

White obviously isn’t going to acknowledge this publicly.

7 Likes

UFC is on TV?

7 Likes

2 Likes

Greedy zionist bastards charge 80 dollars for a main event featuring Chito Vera and they can eat shit for all I care

20 Likes

Interesting news, where did you hear this?

Let’s not leave out the $80 301 main event. They really outdid themselves with this one

3 Likes

I never looked at that card until now. The fuck is Steve Erceg lol?

6 Likes

80 bucks lol

5 Likes

Cite your sources.

Are they honestly happy paying for all those shitty Apex cards?

1 Like

Yikes!

I thought dana had to offer 3 fights a year. I remember hearing that when diaz was super inactive

Well he’s a flyweight so…….

Mikey-Douchebagson, do you even remotely know what the term Zionist is? You moron use it in a negative context like it’s cool. You literally have zero clue. It’s like the negative spin on the term. White Christian Nationalist. Go back in your mothers basement and play video games you goof

1 Like

lol someone’s triggered

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard Conor couldn’t piss clean which caused his delay. That’s from an extremely reliable source but that was a few months ago, idk if that’s still the case.

My guess (not confirmed) Dana doesn’t want Nate vs Conor 3 to happen outside of UFC so he is trying to get Conor to sign long term. Conor doesn’t want to so Dana will do what he can to make the last two fights difficult on Conor.

Dana likely has to offer Conor a fight every 4-6 months and soon as he gets a failed test Dana offers the fight knowing Conor can’t accept it. Then once Conor does piss clean (may have already happened) he doesn’t have to offer him a fight right away due to him previously offering one and having the 4-6 month window.

Conor also can’t take it to court as it’ll take longer for it to go through courts than it would just be to play games w UFC to get the final 2 fights. My assumption is either IFW or sphere show being his first fight.

3 Likes

So in short, Dana white and his crew of Zionists are a bag of cunts. As usual.

2 Likes

Does ESPN even have $3.5 billion? With their subscribers leaving?

2 Likes

They’re owned by Disney. They have infinite money.

2 Likes

White Christian nationalist is a cunty ideology.

1 Like