PVZ Opens up on Scary Stalker Incident at ATT

BKFC women’s featherweight contender Paige VanZant is opening up on a scary stalker she had to deal with.

Despite being gone from the UFC since 2021, ’12 Gauge’ is still one of the biggest names in women’s MMA. That’s largely due to Paige VanZant’s online content, and massive success on OnlyFans. However, she continues to compete in the BKFC ring and has shown an interest in a move to boxing in recent months.

The former UFC strawweight currently trains at American Top Team and has done so since 2017. Speaking on a recent edition of her podcast, Paige VanZant revealed that a stalker once visited her at the gym, and things quickly out of hand. Relaying the story, the BKFC fighter revealed that the man had been messaging her for years, but she never noticed.
According to Paige VanZant, the man messaged her every day for around four years. He had even bought a membership to the gym, to meet and take pictures of the fighter. However, after former UFC light-heavyweight Ed Herman noticed the man harassing VanZant, he ordered him to leave.

Unsurprisingly, the stalker did exactly that. VanZant added that she hadn’t heard from the man since being threatened by ‘Short Fuse’ at American Top Team that day. For his sake, that’s probably a smart decision.

BKFC’s Paige VanZant opens up on scary stalker incident at American Top Team

“I had a stalker, a big-time stalker,” Paige VanZant stated on the podcast, reflecting on the incident. “I’m training and I notice this guy watching me the whole time. Instantly, I got the vibe, this guy is f***ing weird staring at me the whole time. I thought he’s a fan so you try to be nice. Of course, people can be nervous. It was the prime of my UFC career, maybe he was just a fan and was nervous.” (h/t TalkSport)

She continued, “He comes over and starts talking to me. He’s like, ‘Hey, how are you? I’m so happy to meet you or I’m so happy that we’re together’. I was like, ‘Oh, okay’. I was like, ‘What’s your name?’. He was like, ‘It’s blah blah blah, we’ve been talking on Instagram for years’. I was like, ‘What?’”.

“I go in the back [of the gym] and open the messages. He has been messaging every single day. At least 10 to 20 messages for the last four years. Every day he would message and message and message about how we’re meant to be together. About how Allah told him we were meant to be together and how he was thinking about me the entire time he was in jail.”

@BoydBucky i know you love her bro but no need to stalk her irl :clown_face:

4 Likes

That was actually Hermes Franca back when he thought Paige VanZant was 12 years old…

11 Likes

I would not stalk that little fatso…

Me and Paige have beef dating back 9yrs to 2015, keep up junior

2 Likes

Fucking HERMES!!! :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Just what we need…PVZ opening up more :expressionless:

2 Likes

Tell us about that high school party where u let the whole football team run a train on you, only to feel dirty and guilty, then claim “Rape”

Disgusting

Old news…

Reebok made a new PVZ shirt

9 Likes

I don’t see any toilet paper in it…

2 Likes

man when allah gets thrown in it really ups the ante

1 Like

WTF?.. I thought we had something

a2fa88d0b06299acb19ca574de3c2c87f10db0be_2_375x500

2 Likes

Now there’s a whole brand Paige VanZant thread to express your feelings all over again my friend!

1 Like

I’m gonna reserve it from this PG thread

Doh

That is next level mental illness to show up there of all places.

1 Like

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

3 Likes