Patricio Pitbull says he’s fighting Aaron Pico next

Happy to see how Pico has adjusted since those KO losses early in his career. Who would you take in this fight?

3 Likes

That’s a helluva fight

5 Likes

yeah that’s huge for pico. i tend to lean pitbull. tough to get your chin cracked that many times early. but a few guys have gone on to be great after a start like that.

I wish Aaron would change his nickname to Picograms

It has begun…. Pico fights smart and uses his wrestling more than trying to stand and bang. He should win convincingly.

2 Likes

Pico fights like Gentle George’s after his KO loss to Fatt Serra

Pico has had all the talent in the world since day one. Great wrestling, great boxing. He just lacked defense and was wreckless, and certainly might have a below average chin. If he is on point and doesn’t get clipped he can hang with anyone in the world.

3 Likes

Well this is awesome. Been waiting years for this fight! My two favorite Bellator fighters but rooting for Pico. Its his time now. Passing of the torch.

4 Likes

I like both of them also, maybe the passing of the guard.
I can’t root for either tho.

Bit of I had to I’d root for Pitbull

Yeah, I’ve never rooted against Pitbull but I had the idea since Pico was 1-1 that one day he would take the title off Pitbull.

Its been a long wait…with a few pitstops.

Most recently when Pico hurt his shoulder and Pitbull took a short notice LW fight in RIZIN and got KOed, then the promotion got sold…I was like WTF, I’ve waited all this time to see Pico take the FW title off Pitbull in Bellator…

I’d like to see Pico get the title and then sign with UFC by 30. Pitbull is probably too old to sign with UFC but not Pico.

Pitbull is 36, Pico is 27, its his time now. If they were closer in age I might feel different.

1 Like

I remember watching his pro debut.

Imagine being 0-0 and debuting at MSG

Yeah I remember that, it was a big card for Bellator. I was pretty damn disappointed but obviously not shocked, these things happen in MMA debuts. I remember lots of people on the UG were trying to shit on him after that and then even more after those KO’s. I always had faith he would bounce back, just too damn talented.

1 Like

*Garb

1 Like

Post fight interviewer :- “Stipe, How was the Fight?”

Stipe :- “GARBLE, GARBLE, GARBLE”