OLEKSANDR USYK: MOST UNDERAPPRECIATED CHAMPION IN BOXING

5 Likes

Treasonous scumbag .deserves to be navalny’d

1 Like

“Treasonous scumbag .deserves to be navalny’d”

You base this statement on what exactly? He has fought in his countries military and is patriotic as hell for Ukraine. I think you are either misinformed or very confused.

Either way…If Fury fights him he will lose. Usyk not only has an Olympic gold metal and a 21-0 pro record, he has an amature record of 335-15. Name anyone at all with better…I’ll wait.

3 Likes

Since 2018 he has only fought once a year.

I hope he smashes Tyson

3 Likes

I’d like for him to fight more often

1 Like

I hope he smashes him as well. His lack of fights is not entirely on him, he wants to unify all the belts, Furys is all that’s left. Fury been jacking him around for how long now? Fury keeps putting it off constantly with new excuses, all while trying to lose 100+ lbs or some such. Francis scared Fury about facing the boxer that is Usyk.

4 Likes

His country is russia.crimea is russia.he only speaks standard russian not the dialect referred to as ukrainian .

He claims to be devout russian orthodox for which he was placed on a kill list by the same khohols that tortured and murdered mma fighter maxim ryndovsky for training in chechnya .
Hes still on that religious tip despite christianity as a whole being banned in the fake country he currently represent

1 Like

None of you dickriding bandwagoners were fans before feb 22

1 Like

Are you a fan?

I’ve been dick riding Usyk for years.

6 Likes

Michael Richards Yes GIF

1 Like

Same

3 Likes

Friends Love GIF by The Bachelorette

4 Likes