Georges St-Pierre says JBJ is the greatest ever

When asked who is the greatest fighter of all time, GSP says it’s tough to deny Jon Jones:

“It’s hard to find someone better than Jon Jones man. Jon Jones is extremely talented but he’s also extremely tough, people have no idea how tough he is.

Most of the time when you have a… pic.twitter.com/1UR8I15TWl

— Championship Rounds (@ChampRDS) March 28, 2024
3 Likes

Jones No1
GSP and Anderson are tied for 2nd in my Goat list
Fyodor No3

1 Like

GSP is too humble to say himself but I know Jon isn’t lol

I posted this in another but it’s interesting to look at

This is the Win to Loss stats of total opponents:

Jones 417-171
Khabib 295-114
Fedor 782-299
GSP 494-71

Total Win to Loss Ratio for their Opponents:

Jones 2.42
Khabib 2.58
Fedor 2.61
GSP 6.95

GSP’s opponents look to be by far the best records of any in the GOAT conversation at over double some of the others… But Fedor’s opponents had more total Wins than the other’s combined Wins and Losses. Khabib was the most dominant but didn’t stay at the Top like the others did. Jon is starting to get some amazing longevity but also some asterisks. There is so much to consider for a true GOAT but it seems like more and more people are getting closer to a consensus on the Top 5 although there will always be debates. I don’t know why I’m still talking today lol.

7 Likes

I remember jack posting a vid of Georges saying that khabib was the Goatiest ever, he must have been trolling in GSP fashion

GSP flip flopping… he thinks Jons win against Gane meant something

Why don’t we ask “Who’s the greatest MMA heavyweight of all time?” and then leave the room for 15 minutes? By the time we get back, Jon Jones will have gone through three more weight classes, a hit-and-run, and a Twitter feud with a traffic cone.

At one point GSP’s answer to this was Fedor. If anyone is going to replace that answer it has to be Jones. The Khabib GOAT talk might have been when he was hoping to get that fight?