Did Francis just get chased back to the UFC negotiation table?

Maybe that Jon Jones fight isn’t so unlikely anymoe after all. I’m happy for Ngannou, he went, he made his money, and he had some fun… until he didn’t. Now lets get all get back to the real world, and see this big man and linear heavyweight champion of the UFC return home to defend his title against the interim champion.

4 Likes

Yeah they’ll take him back right after they take Tyron Woodley back

9 Likes

That door is closed. Francis can go fight in the PFL for 1 fight and then retire.

14 Likes

No, he got chased to pfl and retirement. Dana has no interest in dealing with him.

18 Likes

I forgot about his PFL deal. I wonder what the he’s tied to with that contract?

2 Likes

Make no mistake about it, Dana would take Francis back in a heartbeat, within reason on the contract. Ngannou would still make millions in the UFC… not boxing money, but he would do very well, and have a chance to participate in the biggest fight in UFC history against Jones. Dana doesn’t fuck around, when there is money to be made for the organization, he has shown time and again that he will overcome any bad feelings. I don’t think he has bad feelings toward Francis to be honest.

I’m surprised some of you don’t think the same. In a motherfucking heartbeat, Dana would take Francis back under these circumstances.

6 Likes

Dana is not taking him back. Guy just got blasted into space. He is locked into a PFL deal for mma but can box outside of it.

10 Likes

I disagree, I don’t think Dana would take him. I think Dana hates him.

10 Likes

Plus PFL promised Francis that he’s going to run PFL Africa, whenever they get around to creating it

1 Like

3 Likes

Nah…Dana is going to laugh when the PFL has to pay Francis and his opponents 7 figures only to draw flies

12 Likes

Now he has to fight that giant Brazilian beast in PFL.

2 Likes

Francis is making way more money than he would in the UFC.

He still has a huge payday in a Deontay Wilder matchup if he wants it.

3 Likes

67fxjughg7nc1

6 Likes

Yep and despite what the other guy says Dana is petty.

3 Likes

Francis made 30mil in 2 fights. Hes doing just fine.

10 Likes

Atleast he kept getting back up before the KO. A lot of dudes would have given up after the 2nd knockdown

2 Likes

Lucky he took that Fury fight first. Hope he saved his money…

4 Likes

While they were scraping him off the mat, I’m sure the first thing Dana was thinking was “Fuck! I hope I didn’t delete his number. I gotta get THAT GUY back here for a big title fight!”

7 Likes

200 (4)

6 Likes