Alex Emelianenko and his wife

He seems to have done well for himself. Just look at him then look at her.

6 Likes

Emelianenko is Pitt in namesake

1 Like

Not bad

3 Likes

Not bad for a alcoholic rapist with hepatitis.

17 Likes

By far the scariest fighter I have ever hung out with for a night :joy: he was super nice to me but i feared for others around.

4 Likes

Well you can’t just say that and then not tell the story.

7 Likes

Yeh the fuck

1 Like

Can you give us more details about him

1 Like

i was with him at Affliction he was nice as hell to me

2 Likes

Let’s not forget Fedor remarried his original wife after some funny shenanigans on both sides.

I think they remarried after both became serious Christian’s

2 Likes

Yes

Fedor is the scariest man I’ve ever been around and he barely talks lol

1 Like

It’s a bit odd that he went back. I wonder how that played out.

I guess Fedor realized he isn’t about that Couture lifestyle.

Honestly, I don’t understand.

She’s pretty good looking too. Maybe cause he’s tall, famous, and gives off masculine vibes? Even though, I bet he’d be useless in any real life scenario where action and survival is required.

1 Like

Shoulders too pointy.

2 Likes

She was probably a gift from Kadyrov or something.

What a beautiful couple

PS. Dont even think about buying her a drink

1 Like

Had to double check that. Her name is Polina and he has a daughter named Polina born 2007. The house keeper he raped is also Polina: Polina Stepanova

This is his second wife Polina Seledtsova who he married while in prison back in 2015 then got divorced.

He married her again in 2022.

This is reported in their social networks by a well-known domestic insider, Igor Lazorin, specializing in news from the world of MMA.

“Alexander Emelianenko is getting married again. But the woman who was already married – Polina Seledsova (Emelianenko). They were married for the first time in the Butyrsky detention center (SIZO No. 2 of Moscow), where Emelianenko was serving a sentence on charges of rape. Experts report that in 2018, the couple divorced. Now they marry again. Stability,” wrote the journalist.

Quite confusing. :smile:

I went to both Affliction cards out in CA, it’s been 15+ years but if I recall we stayed at the double tree in orange which was the fighter hotel for both shows.

The first one (Banned) Alex was to go against Buentello but was denied a license. After the show fighters and people from the promotion were at the bar downstairs and Jerry Millen was calling and trolling Dana, basically tried to call his cell and no one answered but go ahold of his assistant and left a voice mail talking shit and passed the phone around to various fighters and people who yelled into it.

After awhile though the hotel staff got upset with all the people down there as we were rather loud and they closed the basement bar. I was with a bunch of fighters and Alex wanted to keep drinking so I told him I had a bottle of vodka in my car which he told me to go get. I did and we proceeded to drink straight from the bottle and eventually the hotel called the cops. Alex would make little statements but the one that stood out the most was when the cops walked in he looked at me and seriously asked if he should kill them, I was like WTF, no don’t do that, lets just go upstairs as the hotel took a mtg room upstairs and wanted us to go there. He was like you sure, you dont want me to. I was like no we are good, then proceeded to go upstairs where everyone got really drunk and had fun.

Alex hands are fucking huge, they dont even look human. When him and Paul were talking they compared hand size and Pual said something along the lines its a good thing I didnt fight you. Alex is a super intimidating guy but super nice at the same time as long as he likes you. I just heard all the stories about him before mtg him so made sure I didnt piss him off, lol. Not that exciting of a story but was a fun night I’ll always remember. I also miss those days in MMA which was 100x better than the current MMA scene.

12 Likes