Cyborgs been notified of potential USADA violation

No way, cheat never do that! 

Cant wait to hear her cry baby excuses 

If it's proved that she tested positive then that's it for her ever getting into the UFC again. They'll never take the chance of giving her a belt and her losing it due to steroid abuse. 

Good

shakes head... still early not sure what the drug she popped for is but....

Bing bang boom. I am vindicated. I've been telling you this forever. Looks like someone isn't such a retard 

lol. I am very curious to see what she popped for. 

Why don't we all wait and see what she popped for. Could be anything! I'm thinking foot cream...

Aaaaaaaaaand this is why steroids and TRT should just be legal and allowed.  USADA is ruining the sport of MMA and ruining the UFC.  Think of how awesome Vitor Belfort was when he was on TRT, he was kicking people's heads off.  That's what i want to see more of.  Fuck USADA and fuck you guys who like this shit

Team Blackhouse Fan - 

lol. I am very curious to see what she popped for. 

ditto, if it is an anabolic it would finally shut up everyone who jumped on her bandwagon.

She's ruined. A joke now. She will fight in Rizin and keep calling out fighters she will never face. I'm pissed I even defended her before. Honestly can't wait to hear what Ray says.... 

It would explain why she said no to those fights.
That would be it for her.
End.
Fin.
No mas.
Kaput.

Maybe she failed for some form of blood thinners. She said her blood was too thick after the lansberg fight due to birth control pills or sum shiit

With her recent weight cut issues I'm sure it's something diuretic...

TeamBeast - With her recent weight cut issues I'm sure it's something diuretic...

very well could be, or watch it be clomid or something related to offset the issues her weight cut created on her cycle.

Wow, if this is accurate (the test result) and she has failed for a PED, it serves the UFC right for creating a championship between 2 non contenders who do not deserve a championship fight, and in a division where no bout has ever occurred.

I'm torn on whether I want this to be a false positive, or if I hope it sticks.

In before Orcus and Sunkist 

Oh my

WHAHAHAHAHA

BRZ -

In before Orcus and Sunkist 

Sunkist has terminated that account

I would like a formal apology for getting froze for saying she is still on gear.