Is Joe Hogan a BJJ Bully?

There is a mess grave of white belts in the basement of 10th Planet. Phone Post 3.0

kying418 -
Dugs95 - So Rogan is a legit BB? From who? Eddie? He always rolls no gi so I assume it's from Eddie but I'm clueless Phone Post 3.0

Black belt from Eddie Bravo - No Gi, Jean Jacques Machado - Gi
That really is impressive. Dudes a legit badass. Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like he's joking but with a kernel of truth. That's his style. Phone Post 3.0

That's very uncharacteristic of a black belt. I doubt Joe would take that approach especially with someone like Bourdain, but who knows. Phone Post 3.0

PeoriaBJJ -
Ray Cappa - Real Jiu Jitsu - it's not for everybody. Phone Post 3.0

THIS

Yeah how dare 60 year olds try it.

Real Jiujiutsu for the win!! THISSS!!!!

Destroy that grandfather!! Teach him something about getting REAL!!!

wtf........

I have heard people say this about me. Let's go 63 percent is bs. Drilling is one thing. Sparring is another with bjj. Phone Post 3.0

Bojack Horseman - 
Malvert the Janitor - Joe's rapidly approaching 60 and, before long, it'll be him getting his stem cell infused neck cranked by some guy 15 years younger looking to make a point. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't Joe like 49 or something?

Like saying I'm rapidly approaching 50 (I'm 35)

If joes any older than 49 he looks great.

Trt or hgh or whatever he's taking obviously works.

Correct, Rogan is 49

Ramon Maroni - 
Bojack Horseman - 
Malvert the Janitor - Joe's rapidly approaching 60 and, before long, it'll be him getting his stem cell infused neck cranked by some guy 15 years younger looking to make a point. Phone Post 3.0

Isn't Joe like 49 or something?

Like saying I'm rapidly approaching 50 (I'm 35)

If joes any older than 49 he looks great.

Trt or hgh or whatever he's taking obviously works.

Correct, Rogan is 49

Yes but he's rapidly approaching 60; judging by the frequency of "Happy Birthday Joe Rogan" threads he'll be there within the month.

madbanker - I have heard people say this about me. Let's go 63 percent is bs. Drilling is one thing. Sparring is another with bjj. Phone Post 3.0

Really? I never go 100% with any of my training partners (unless we are doing competition training)...more like 60-70%, especially with beginners and blue belts.

My teacher, Marcelo Garcia, will sometomes go even less intense than that against seasoned black belts.

kying418 -
madbanker - I have heard people say this about me. Let's go 63 percent is bs. Drilling is one thing. Sparring is another with bjj. Phone Post 3.0

Really? I never go 100% with any of my training partners (unless we are doing competition training)...more like 60-70%, especially with beginners and blue belts.

My teacher, Marcelo Garcia, will sometomes go even less intense than that against seasoned black belts.
I agree. Phone Post 3.0

Bjj isn't for pussies Phone Post 3.0

kying418 - I bet they both roll nutty. Since starting BJJ in 2000, I have observed that some of the spazziest rolls are with older people. Although, Rogan is a black belt and should be able to roll lightly.
I concur, with ultimate dad strength and intense heavy breathing Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - Joe's rapidly approaching 60 and, before long, it'll be him getting his stem cell infused neck cranked by some guy 15 years younger looking to make a point. Phone Post 3.0

He's approaching 60 if you skip 50's.

I saw that Bourdain posted that and I have to assume he's joking around since we've never rolled and I haven't rolled with anyone in over a year. I did his show a few months ago and we talked technique and I showed him the Japanese necktie from the darce set up because I thought it would work for him since he's got really long arms. I certainly didn't hurt him nor would I ever if we did roll. I haven't posted here in forever but I thought this one probably merits my input. Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan - I saw that Bourdain posted that and I have to assume he's joking around since we've never rolled and I haven't rolled with anyone in over a year. I did his show a few months ago and we talked technique and I showed him the Japanese necktie from the darce set up because I thought it would work for him since he's got really long arms. I certainly didn't hurt him nor would I ever if we did roll. I haven't posted here in forever but I thought this one probably merits my input. Phone Post 3.0
He can't handle da squeeze nor da presh Phone Post 3.0

Misaki - Sounds like Bourdain saw Rogan tuning someone up and decided he wanted no part of it.

Did they actually roll? Seems like Rogan would handle Bourdain with kid gloves if it ever happened.
^ Phone Post 3.0

Joe Rogan - I saw that Bourdain posted that and I have to assume he's joking around since we've never rolled and I haven't rolled with anyone in over a year. I did his show a few months ago and we talked technique and I showed him the Japanese necktie from the darce set up because I thought it would work for him since he's got really long arms. I certainly didn't hurt him nor would I ever if we did roll. I haven't posted here in forever but I thought this one probably merits my input. Phone Post 3.0
Makes sense that Bourdain is joking. He has that dry sarcasm that if you're not HEARING him say these things, he sounds like a dick. He is too cool to be serious here. Phone Post 3.0

Good Morning Joe Rogan. I just listened to your PODCAST while doing laundry, makes the time pass much more enjoyably. Keep up the excellent work.

Sonnen y Diaz Bros -
kying418 - I bet they both roll nutty. Since starting BJJ in 2000, I have observed that some of the spazziest rolls are with older people. Although, Rogan is a black belt and should be able to roll lightly.
I concur, with ultimate dad strength and intense heavy breathing Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

Battle of ego. Phone Post 3.0